money savings tips

 
In addition to my hard-fast rules, and my list thrifty of no-no's; I also have a list of items I would never pay for. The first thing I would never pay for are aprons.
 
ATM users have grown accustomed to the numerous fees they have to pay to access their own money. I do not feel this is something we need to get used to. Here are my tips for avoiding ATM Fees.
 
In my last article, Cheap Rules for the 21st Century, I gave my basic rules for being cheap. The following list details things I will not do to save money.
 
I am cheap, and proud of it. There are many rules that I could not break, no matter what. Here are my basic rules of cheap.

No comments:

Followers

privacy policy

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.