A whole year has passed and a lot of work has transpired

I have spent the past year working on my homeschooling book, which is still in progress.  I have also costumed a half dozen shows in the last 16 months.  Most recently, I have opened a store (vintage booth at a bigger store) to sell my vintage furniture and accessory finds, many of which I will be painting.  Art lives!

Another exciting thing that happened this year is that hubby's job relocated us to NYC (officially).  We got an apartment, but kept our ATL house.  He's mostly in NY and I'm mostly in ATL, but we manage to spend 10 days a month together.  There's a season for everything, and now is the season for this adventure.

So, surely you can see why I haven't been blogging... I haven't been writing for websites because they pretty much stopped paying.  The most recent call for writers I responded to wanted to pay like $4.00 per article to start.. puffftttt...  slave labor.

BTW, Here is a photo of my 'store'






© WWW.AHERMITT.COM

No comments:

Followers

privacy policy

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.