Andrea Hermitt's current project, based on her own homeschooling experiences, will be released in late 2018. She is taking a break from blogging to explore her creative side, but education, and homeschooling remain a heart project for her. She will be available for speaking engagements and is available for interviews. For more information, contact her at Ahermitt(at)gmail.com.
* Andrea is a reliable writer who always meets deadlines and remains flexible and adaptable to whatever writing assignments are given to her. Lynnette, TheFunTimesGuide.com, (21 fun sites... and counting!
* Andrea Hermitt was a writer for me at www.Families.com while I was the Community/Blog Manager. Hiring people online is a risky business but Andrea was one of the best hires I ever made. She produced excellent articles that never needed editing and always came in well over the minimum word count required. In addition, she produced those excellent articles daily and in quantities that few others could match. I could always count on Andrea to provide me with timely, informative, well-written material when many others could not. I also grew to depend upon her ability to write on nearly every topic under the sun. Andrea Hermitt is an intelligent, flexible, highly-skilled and dependable writer. I would recommend her to anyone looking for quality writing or editing.
Andrea Hermitt has published Articles At:
- Atlanta Parent, Feb 2011 (Print and online)
- Wallet Pop (an AOL company)
- Huffington Post
- Yahoo! Voices (formerly Associated Content)
- Notes from a Homeschool Mom
- Former writer for EHow.com, Demand Studios, Families.com,
- TheFunTimesGuide, And much more...
- Writing content since the year 2000.