A writer's uniform

One of the reasons I love writing from the comfort of my home is that I don't have to worry and stress over clothing.  I can't actually work in my pajamas as my doorbell rings far too often, but I can work in comfortable yoga pants and t-shirts, or my favorite daytime to nighttime outfit, scrubs.

With my scrubs on, I can make bank runs, drop off and pick up kids, lounge on the deck, and run to the grocery store.  At the end of the day, I can even wear them to bed if I want.   I always try to keep a few pairs handy, especially when traveling and staying in hotels.

Being that I also homeschool my kids, they have the same affinity for this comfy daytime wear.  It is not unusual to see my favorite scrubs walk by my on my daughters body.  I can't really blame her for stealing them, so I just look for discount scrubs regularly and to restock my closet.

Whether you are a writer, or medical professional you will want to check out http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ they not only have scrubs but other comfortable clothing that will allow you to work and play in comfort and style.


© WWW.AHERMITT.COM