Google Search VS. Yahoo Search


In all honesty, I have to admit I have bone to pick with Google Search.  In the past 6 months, all of my residual income has dried up thanks to something called PANDA that downrates "content farms" which all of the sites I have been writing for have been classified as by Google.  Man, this burns me up.


With that said, in Google's effort to shut down sites it determined to be inferior, it has bitten itself in the proverbial butt. Even Bing is better now.


As someone who has a couple thousand articles on Yahoo Voices, it  occurs to me that the best way to support Yahoo is to use the Yahoo search instead of Google.   I just did a bit of an impromptu test and here is what I found: 


Test:  I purchased some bio oil today and in a moment of buyers remorse, decided to look up the item. The results:


Google search: various sites that sell bio oil (not the official site) leading with Amazon and the like, and a few random opinion question and answer sites. LAME. 


Yahoo search: The official website, several beauty sites with reviews, a very informative Hub page that gave the pros and cons, and an ehow page. MUCH BETTER.


In my opinion, Google can keep messing with Algorithms if they want, but if the searches are garbage, where will that leave them? 

Furthermore, who died and named Google search engine God.  I cam across a new video by my favorite You-Tube act and I thought I would end this blog with a bit of appropriate theme music. 

I think it is time to crash Google's party




Realizing that I am writing this on Blogger, a Google owned Company, maybe it's time to consider another blog host.  Ugh.  What a nightmare. 

© WWW.AHERMITT.COM