January 1, 2017

Well.  I have been very busy this year. Some of the things that happened are:


  • Getting to spend a good portion of the last year and the year before in NYC with my husband (job related- which was also an excellent opportunity to work on my book)
  • Adding to my costuming business (with my daughter)
  • Getting my vintage booth up and going
  • Co-chair on the board of a community theatre.


It's amazing how much you can find yourself doing when you don't have "a job".

I used to dismiss people who were into more than one business... I thought it meant they lacked focus and could not find success in one thing.  Now I know better.  To do well in this current economy, diversifying is key.

Enjoy:  Serial Entrepreneurs- The Founders Who Pursue Multiple Opportunities




© WWW.AHERMITT.COM