Mom Cleared in Toddlers Death

(I realize this topic has nothing to do with the topic of my website but...)

I wanted to mentioned the Cincinnati mom whose toddler tied as she was left in a car for 8 hour while mom worked. The excuse is that she lost track of what she was doing when she stopped for donuts for her employees. I am angry the child is dead, but don't feel suspicious toward the mom.

I mentioned it to my husband last night, including the fact... yes fact that is was an error. My husband immediately felt a ton of sympathy toward her and empathized with her plight. Our conversation moved onto the torture that she must be putting herself through and how there is no punishment the law can dish out on her that would be worse than what she is going through right now.

Personally, I cannot imagine having left my kids in the car, they were too verbal. Also I was not as busy as this woman as I did not have a full time job until my kids big enough to unbuckle the seat belts and get out of the car themselves.

any comments?


© WWW.AHERMITT.COM