Not letting Google Algorithms silence me.

I spent some time at the No Job for Mom website today to see how she was handling the problems that many of us content writiers are experiencing. I know it was bothering my that my online passive income was cut by 2/3rds this month, and It was no surprise that she was suffering so as well. 

She talks about being almost to her $3grand a month mark and getting smacked back to just over $1 grand.  Content writers all over the internet, who were surely doing NOTHING WRONG, but following the lead of the websites that "employed" them to write, and now suffering broken promises.  It just burns me up.

But like Felicia, I have determined to get up and dust off my knees and change my approach to my business.  I will concentrate on the subject that is most dear to me.  I will get my book finished.  I will market it.  I will move into a public speaking career. 

I got into this game because I had something to say.  I am not going to let Google Algorithms silence me.




© WWW.AHERMITT.COM