My specialties: Homeschooling, Home design, and Family.

 You may have noticed that in my job as a content writer, I stick to a few distinct subjects.  I write about homeschooling, because I have been homeschooling for about a decade now.  I write about decorating because before I became a homeschooling mom, I worked as a design assistant and did freelance home decor and painted children's rooms.  Beyond those subjects you will find everything home and family.  I write about what I know. 

On any given day, one one of my blogs, or in my paid article assignments, you may find my going on about mirrored furniture, a rattan lamp shade, or a hillsdale furniture etagere.  One the other hand, I may be answering questions about how to homeschool, or even offering information on college entry and paying for it, subjects I have spent a great deal of time studying. 

While I have been called prolific by many of my clients, these are my very favorite subjects to write about, and I write about these most passionately.  So if you are looking to hire a writer who covers these subject matters, I am your gal, though if you give me a subject I find interesting enough, I will probably do just as well with those too.




© WWW.AHERMITT.COM

brought to you by your friends at WWW.BECOME.COM