Managing blogs is hopeless (for me)

I really wish I could focus more on my blogs instead of writing for other sites.  I have one major problem though.  I am horrible about blog management.

I had begun to celebrate as the income for my blogs this month is triple what it had been... it hadn't been much, but triple is a good sign.  Then all of a sudden, the earnings stopped.  I watched it a couple of days then investigated.  I finally realized that Google had kicked my ads off my blogger blogs.  It's probably something I did as my blogger accounts are connected to a Google email and my Adsense is connected to a yahoo account and for some strange reason, that I can't fathom, they won't let me put the Adsense on my Google account I think.... anyway, I am hopeless.  I re-linked my yahoo Adsense to my blogger blogs and I have ads again, so I am looking forward to continuing the progress of the month, but it seems like I don't understand the simplest things... and I'm a smart girl, but the inner working of blogs confound me.

Now, you're probably saying, you've been blogging for a good 10 years, why are you still on blogger... easy.  As in... it's easy.  Wordpress scares me to death, and I am no good at site promotion either, I just feel like I have more traffic over here.

It's hopeless, but somehow it's working.  I need a book called "blogging for really really dumb bloggers"..  I don't even know if that will help.

blech!


© WWW.AHERMITT.COM