Still writing

This has been a good week.

I have basically gone on strike from my Yahoo Voices gig as they need to get things sorted out.  I don't like being a test dummy as they iron out all the wrinkles (still) from the Associated Content transition and the Google Panda fiasco.  Sometimes I wonder if they will ever get it straightened out. It seems like a lot of content writing websites are having similar problems.

Meanwhile, I have a few jobs to write articles for smaller companies and indivduals, so I am still getting my
pocket change. A lot of work has come in this week. I am not posting my articles on this blog right now because I am mostly ghost writing so I am selling my right to put my name on them.  But when I do write something share-able I will be sure to post it here. 


Also, I am transitions into writing about education a little less, and doing education consulting a little more.  It is where my passion is, and since I am almost done homeschooling my kids.... (Son just graduated, daughter is a Sr. now)... It's it time for me to transition my work.

I have been reading a lot of books lately about getting business to come to you or how start a business, etc.  It's not that I don't know how to run a business, but a little guidance in organization will certainly be good.

Until next time... 







© WWW.AHERMITT.COM

No comments:

Followers

privacy policy

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.