Still writing

This has been a good week.

I have basically gone on strike from my Yahoo Voices gig as they need to get things sorted out.  I don't like being a test dummy as they iron out all the wrinkles (still) from the Associated Content transition and the Google Panda fiasco.  Sometimes I wonder if they will ever get it straightened out. It seems like a lot of content writing websites are having similar problems.

Meanwhile, I have a few jobs to write articles for smaller companies and indivduals, so I am still getting my
pocket change. A lot of work has come in this week. I am not posting my articles on this blog right now because I am mostly ghost writing so I am selling my right to put my name on them.  But when I do write something share-able I will be sure to post it here. 


Also, I am transitions into writing about education a little less, and doing education consulting a little more.  It is where my passion is, and since I am almost done homeschooling my kids.... (Son just graduated, daughter is a Sr. now)... It's it time for me to transition my work.

I have been reading a lot of books lately about getting business to come to you or how start a business, etc.  It's not that I don't know how to run a business, but a little guidance in organization will certainly be good.

Until next time... 







© WWW.AHERMITT.COM