Don't you wish all signs were this clear?

I came upon an online sign company that supplies hundreds of signs for safety, parking, and informational reasons and thought.  I would all signs were this clear.

Personally, I am at a pivotal moment in my life, as I am now about to graduate my second and last homeschooled child.  I am looking at my life, happy with what I accomplished and looking onto what is to come next.  I thought I already had it figured out.  As of right now, I have been writing content on the internet for 14 years and I thought I would do it indefinitely, but considering I have made no more this year than I did year 1 (thanks economy), it seems that I may have other decisions to make as well.

I'm just not sure where to start.  I there was a traffic sign to help me out... a very specific sign.  I would much rather a No Left Turn sign than one that just ways Buckle Your Seatbelt.  You know what I mean?  Instead, I am left mulling my options over, and over, and over again.  I could get a job, I could follow my passion and stay involved in education.  I could use my expertise of 10 years as a homeschooling mom and counsel other homeschooling families.  I could even explore my talent and take some art classes, and being working as an artist, as was my intention when I was young and childless.  What-to-do?

It's not like I have no idea as to what I want to do, I just don't know where to start.  Just need a very, very specific sign.... kind of like a parking sign that says Customer Parking Only, for this specific restaurant, I need one that screams Andrea, Park Your Butt Here!  All others will be towed.

Am I asking too much?

© WWW.AHERMITT.COM