Don't you wish all signs were this clear?

I came upon an online sign company that supplies hundreds of signs for safety, parking, and informational reasons and thought.  I would all signs were this clear.

Personally, I am at a pivotal moment in my life, as I am now about to graduate my second and last homeschooled child.  I am looking at my life, happy with what I accomplished and looking onto what is to come next.  I thought I already had it figured out.  As of right now, I have been writing content on the internet for 14 years and I thought I would do it indefinitely, but considering I have made no more this year than I did year 1 (thanks economy), it seems that I may have other decisions to make as well.

I'm just not sure where to start.  I there was a traffic sign to help me out... a very specific sign.  I would much rather a No Left Turn sign than one that just ways Buckle Your Seatbelt.  You know what I mean?  Instead, I am left mulling my options over, and over, and over again.  I could get a job, I could follow my passion and stay involved in education.  I could use my expertise of 10 years as a homeschooling mom and counsel other homeschooling families.  I could even explore my talent and take some art classes, and being working as an artist, as was my intention when I was young and childless.  What-to-do?

It's not like I have no idea as to what I want to do, I just don't know where to start.  Just need a very, very specific sign.... kind of like a parking sign that says Customer Parking Only, for this specific restaurant, I need one that screams Andrea, Park Your Butt Here!  All others will be towed.

Am I asking too much?

© WWW.AHERMITT.COM

No comments:

Followers

privacy policy

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.