Changes in the web content world?

I don't trust that this is anything more than temporary, but I have noticed and uptick in income from my old blogs and articles.  Interesting.  Is Google changing it's focus and stance when it comes to blackballing sites like YCN, where most of my articles lie?

Nevertheless, I am still moving forward with my Real-Estate License, but I am not going to turn away any income I can make while I build my business.

With that said, there are changes in the web content world, serious changes.  In the area of education especially, I have noticed that much of the sites that had been free to homeschoolers in the past are now pay-for-use sites.  Why?  Because ad revenue is not longer going to print and information sites.  It is going to video content.  This is the sign of the times.

Either change your approach or more on.


© WWW.AHERMITT.COM