I'm not done yet, and could use some help.

I really enjoyed my work as a content writer, but working for other sites has come to an end.  The reason... when the economy went bad several things happened:

1st: Web writing became popular and I noticed a glut of new available writers began to lower the amount of money I could make on my articles.

2nd: The writing on the web became bad. All the new writers in the market resulted in quite a lot of poorly written articles.

3rd: The web revolted.  Good in particular thought up PANDA which resulted in "Content Mills" as they were called being being penalized.

This all resulted in a long slow decent of the industry.

It seems the final foot has fallen, and Yahoo has closed Yahoo Content Network and Yahoo Voices.

The good news is that they returned my 1800+ articles to me.  They didn't have to, but they did. (I've been writing for them since 2006.) So here's where I could use some help.  I am creating a blog/website to feature all of my best articles. I am letting the duds die!  (When you write that many articles, you regret a few.) In time I plan to add other writers, ... just a few, don't want to anger Google! But for now, I need readers for my articles to get them back in circulation!  Take a peek, and if you like what you see, please share it.

Thank you.


© WWW.AHERMITT.COM