A fresh start

I enjoyed the last decade-plus as a content writer for numerous websites, but just as quickly as the industry grew, it also died.  It happens.  The rise, in the industry just happened to coincide with the years I spent homeschooling my children, so it was a great match. I could write at home, and homeschool my kids who needed less and less of my supervision as they got older.

Well, they are in college now, and I am moving on to bigger and brighter things.  In the past year, I have costumed 3 plays locally, I am doing more artwork, and I am starting a business of re-cycled, re-freshed, re-designed clothing items.  Stay tuned.

In the meanwhile, here is an image of one of my most recent creations... a side open Surcoat for The Complete Works of Shakespeare, Abridged.

© WWW.AHERMITT.COM