January 1, 2017

Well.  I have been very busy this year. Some of the things that happened are:


  • Getting to spend a good portion of the last year and the year before in NYC with my husband (job related- which was also an excellent opportunity to work on my book)
  • Adding to my costuming business (with my daughter)
  • Getting my vintage booth up and going
  • Co-chair on the board of a community theatre.


It's amazing how much you can find yourself doing when you don't have "a job".

I used to dismiss people who were into more than one business... I thought it meant they lacked focus and could not find success in one thing.  Now I know better.  To do well in this current economy, diversifying is key.

Enjoy:  Serial Entrepreneurs- The Founders Who Pursue Multiple Opportunities




© WWW.AHERMITT.COM

No comments:

Followers

privacy policy

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.